Libido & Natural Progesterone
The Female Body manufactures testosterone, many types of Estrogen but only one Progesterone. Natural Progesterone is the precursor for testosterone which is the primary Source of Libido or Sex Drive in Women!
Sources of Natural Progesterone
Natural Progesterone is normally produced by the female ovaries right after ovulation and balances the side effects of otherwise unopposed estrogen.
Under the influences of dietary estrogens, petrochemicals, stress, and menopause, Progesterone production ceases or is suppressed and the effects of Estrogen Dominance, can be observed.
Most women experience Loss of Libido, mood swings, irritability, anger, depression, headaches and weight gain from the lack of Progesterone (required for proper thyroid function).
Natural Transdermal Progesterone Cream, applied topically to the face, neck, arms, chest and thin skin areas of the body. When delivered to the bloodstream, your system is sufficiently intelligent to deliver the progesterone to the appropriate progesterone receptors. This is illustrated by inserting the correct key into your auto’s ignition; voila! your vehicle starts and drives smoothly.
Benefits of Natural Progesterone
- Helps Use Fat for Energy
- Facilitates Thyroid Hormone Action
- Natural Anti-depressant
- Natural Diuretic
- Normalizes Blood Sugar Levels
- Restores Proper Cell Oxygen Levels
- Normalizes Menstrual Cycles
- Normalizes Zinc & Copper Levels
- Normalizes Blood Clotting
- Helps Normalize Breast Epithelial cells
- Strengthens Endometrium
- Helps Normalize Ovarian Function
- Precursor for Cortisone Production
- Precursor for Normal Estrogen Production
- Precursor for Testosterone Production (Libido)
Side Effects of Excess Estrogen
Conversely, the effects of too much estrogen are listed below:
- Increased Body Fat
- Migraine Headaches
- Blood Sugar Irregularities
- Excessive Blood Clotting
- Reduced Vascular Tone
- Interference with Thyroid Function
- Loss of Libido (Sex Drive)
- Anger, Rage
- Uterine Cramping
- Water Retention
- Loss of Zinc, Retention of Copper
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer
- Increased Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- Increased Risk of Endometrial Cancer
- Restraint of Osteoclast Function (bone loss)
- Reduced Oxygen in All Cells (Foggy Brain)
It is also important that we distinguish Natural Progesterone from its counterparts in the drug industry – PROGESTINS. Although these drugs are commonly referred to as Progesterone, this is a misnomer.
In some ways they mimic the effects of Natural Progesterone in the body, but in other important ways progestins gravely interfere with natural progesterone and can create and exacerbate hormone related health problems, and be a primary contributor to Estrogen Dominance.
Organic Treatment for Low Libido
Of the varied methods of normalizing progesterone levels, a properly formulated cream, one free of petro-chemicals, free of Chinese progesterone and free of Genetically Modified ingredients (GMO-free) has proven to be the safest and most effect choice for informed women. So, you ask: “Where Can I Find a Quality BioIdentical Progesterone Cream?”